Go to content

Main menu:

Requirements to get the EU-Driving License B

Important - WHAT YOU NEED:

(The card or the green DIN A-4 Document) it must be older than 6 Month
- Certificate of residence
(If the address is in the Residencia, has changed). (EMPADRONAMIENTO - from Ayuntamiento)
Nicht älter als 3 Monate
2 Photographs
(have to be fairly new and spanish standard size!)

 Health certificate (Certificado Medico)  is created with  the  competent  official "Centro Medico"  and  costs about 45, - €. If you wish, we will accompany you to the   Centro Medico in Arrecife / Lanzarote.


It is therefore up to you how quickly you finish YOUR driving license.

You decide how intensively you study the course material in the crash course or online course.

Because for the examinations come through - that only you can do all by yourself - we only teach you the basics of matter in English!

Back to content | Back to main menu